Generally speaking, for most people in Texas, it's not a good idea to put your house inside of an LLC for the following reasons:
(1) it would probably trigger the due on sale clause on your mortgage
(2) it could negatively affect your homestead exemption and thus creditor protection on your home
(3) It could nullify your insurance policy, or cause your insurance rates to increase
(4) it could cause you to lose your 1040 tax deduction for property taxes and/or interest deduction (but you'd need to discuss with your CPA, as we don't offer tax advice)
(5) it could negatively affect your property taxes.
Here are some helpful links from the Comptroller on Homestead Exemption FAQs https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/property-tax/exemptions/residence-faq.php and from the TX Property Cods Statue https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PR/htm/PR.41.htm